ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Just for cheech and chong.

Posted by stoney 
Just for cheech and chong.
March 08, 2009 05:59AM
Man, I watch the movies and I totally understand you guys and your relationship. Your a flippin' trip everytime I see you on talk shows.....or the roast lol....hillarious. Cheech you've changed so much man. You hold it back for publicity sake....I know you want that money....but, you've changed. I'm not saying thats a bad thing. I still love ya...just don't beat your friend up for being himself...he's still you're friend, right? And Tommy Chong-you r a trip-a true trip man. It's cool that you are always yourself and don't let it change. very few. very few stay that way. you are a hero of mine. I'm a mother of two making my way in small america. Hoping to become successful enough someday to give my kids everything they'll ever want (not just what they need). Still, I just can't help but check you guys out once in a while to see how u are. Can't wait to c the new movie guys. Hell, I may even get high Tommy. Not as good at it as I used to be, but surely your still there for me. One time in college I tripped acid and flippin lost it- but the next week I tried it with you guys and it made me realize just how special you guys are for people trippin' out there. I've been trippin' every time I've seen you guys since (or maybe thats reality, I dunno). A lot of the time I'm sober since I don't smoke anymore, but whatever, you guys do it for me. lol All I can say is keep it up! Your doing something great! Working for a living really isn't such a bitch is it, Cheech? You need to realize Chongs working, too. It might help you guys through this rocky point in yo' friendship. party on. I must be the chick sniffing the laundry soap, aye?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login