ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

tommy and cheech read me asap

Posted by stoney 
tommy and cheech read me asap
March 08, 2009 06:38AM
I wrote the msg b4 reading what everyone writes about u guys. I think it's great your doing a new movie. I know this all kinda feels like we're moving with the times, but we are. So, rock on u guys. Do what you can do. Tommy Chong I hope your concerned about more things than just getting high. peace = ) Cheech Marin, I hope your concerned about more things than just getting by, we all gotta have some $$$ = ) --- I really hope you guys both know ALOT of lost, looking for something, experimenting, needing a crutch, NOTHING BUT GETTING HIGH, fucked up people are going to c this movie (along with a lot of true dopesmokers 'nutin wrong wit dat') and u guys really are doing a good job of maintaining your HIGH. Make this one the best, guys. Shit happens, but shit happens all the time, and shit happens much better when good friends are involved. LUV
Re: tommy and cheech read me asap
April 30, 2009 01:07PM
Eyy i just wanna thanks for your brilliant movies they have made a lot of people happy and when ever i watch your movies i just feel like jumping into the screen and chilling out with you guys i mean Nice Dreams & Up In Smoke are so mad. look forward to sydney mans. \m/
from a massive fan Malachi Che Lonsdale
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login