ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

that excellent sex scene

Posted by elvisrex 
that excellent sex scene
October 14, 2004 02:30PM
trying to remember which C&C movie that sex scene is in, where the camera moves 'modestly' away from whatever sex is about to happen, but, instead of settling on the flickering flames of a fireplace, we cut to a truly ridiculous series of scenes of, it seems, wild kingdom type stuff. probably some rockets and trains in there as well. seem to remember an ostrich too. I want it to be Still Smokin, with the wrestling match with the invisible guy, but can't seem to find it (that sex scene). thanks.
Re: that excellent sex scene
December 09, 2004 12:30AM
you're right. it is still smokin' when they're in amsterdam. the scene is after cheech invents e.t., eddie torres, and goes after the maid who turns the table and winds up doing both cheech and chong. the scenes are definitely hilarious with monkeys, rhinos, etc. making sexy intercourse. hope that helps.
PEACE!
Jim
March 27, 2005 11:20AM
LOL! Right on! Good shit....

How 'bout the scene w/Cheech between all the naked chics in the sauna? Even better!
joey Cameri'lo'
May 09, 2005 07:40PM
If only there was a giant joint in the background it would have been incredibale
June 30, 2005 02:54PM
it would have been better if i was up in the hot tuub with cheech and chong shit i would be smoking a big fat blunt with them any one want to holla my name is terri and my emial address is girlforsale420@yahoo.com im 19 female/ grand rapids michigan love to smoke green im horny and waiting
August 17, 2005 08:26PM
Jim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Right on! Good shit....
>
> How 'bout the scene w/Cheech between all the naked
> chics in the sauna? Even better!

Which movie is this scene in I forget?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login