ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

hmmmmm can i send wonderful bc strain seeds through the mail to my american friends ?

Posted by davee kronyk 
yeah,

i have friends that need to try real dank, i unfortunately tried theirs..way to spoiled up in b.c.want to share the wealth thru the mail.can seeds be "sniffed" out easily?who shewd i be worried about r.c.m.p or american authorities?i really want to spread the luv, and start the revolution..
well i think seeds ARE legal in the U.S, but theyll arrest you for owning them under the suspicion that youre gonna grow them.

my suggestion to fellow americans is to do as i do, live by the border and have an understanding buddy up there with a place and is willing to party a few times a month.
In Some States now the seeds are legal but still sending seeds into the US is illegal. This has to do with federal law. And it is not just Cannabis seeds, it is about plant material, that it can be potentially harmful because it can spread virusses and exotic germs.

BUT most of the UK and Dutch based seedbanks send it anyway :-) And they use all kind of techniques to get it to you on time. I don't know if you can be arrested for this, they will just destroy the seeds. :-(

I recently ordered here http://ilovegrowingmarijuana.com took some time to arrive but the seeds are quality and all 10 seeds sprouted which is a 100% germination.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login