ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

New Movie

Posted by Chang 
New Movie
May 04, 2005 09:06AM
It's about time you guy's maid a new movie,everyone I no is waiting for this to happen.Ive been a fan as long as I can remember so jest listen to your down under fans ok.I remember going to the drie,in to see up in smoke.After having the album for quite along time befor that and laffing my head offeven nowing what was going to happan nexed.(the album was vinall in thos days)Still have all the albums,now on CD'S and movies some on video some on DVD because in my country we can not get all of the movies on dvd we ceep beeing told not unavaliball,but we all hope that one day thay will do reruns so we can get them till then this is Chang saying by for now , BY THE WAY IA'M NOT SLANTY EYED BY BURTH IF YOU GET MY DRIFT!!!!!!!!
Re: New Movie
May 05, 2005 09:23PM
please sir. let name that movie: hey mister mister.

we are all waiting
May 05, 2005 10:09PM
I think this new movie should be called "Hair today stoned tomorrow" in reference
to the premise of the new movie
May 06, 2005 02:16PM
picture them older and stoner and next door kids what their baseball back.

hey mister mister..
May 09, 2005 04:26PM
"holy smokes" is an good name but better is "when the smoke clears...."
May 19, 2005 05:20AM
how about "on top of old smokey"
Carl
June 30, 2005 11:35PM
Cheech, Chong. You shud definetley make a new movie!!! I love your previous films, they are hilarious. Even just one more film cos i would luv to see you 2 bak in a film agen. Make a new movie plz, every1 wants it!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login