ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

CHEECH AND CHONG VIDEO GAME

Posted by benitezwashere 
CHEECH AND CHONG VIDEO GAME
July 06, 2004 06:20PM
Earlier today i was getting high and visting this site. I got off and was eating when it popped into my head... they should make an RPG cheech and chong video game... if you agree or disagree please post why or why not.

thanks

brian
Re: CHEECH AND CHONG VIDEO GAME
July 06, 2004 09:49PM
i agree i always use to think of havein a video game dealin wif weed like growin sellin smokin that kind of stuff but neva knew anyone thought same way

amanda aka stumpy aka big chiffa
you guys are fucking brilliant! Two peas in a pod! (seeds in cola if you prefer). The game could be how much weed you could pick out of a government field. Don't pick the weeds, just the weed! Oh shit! you picked one too many and took too much time. The Feds are on to you. Stoners better run! Take a puff of the funky stuff to fly away. They will never find you now. Until...... your stash gets low and you've got to do it all over again. Awwwww Shit!
July 07, 2004 08:40PM
i like that idea but, i was thinking more along the lines of you drive around in cheech's lowrider and do missions just like things straight out of the movies. what do you think?
jacktheripper
July 08, 2004 12:18PM
they could have a game where you have to sumggle drugs into The USA. but there would probably be some type of protest and the game would be banned
July 08, 2004 05:34PM
You guys should check out the new NARC game... Here is a link to a little info about it... http://www.boingboing.net/2004/03/13/narc_video_game_enco.html
Your a cop who busts dealers and then steals their stash and smokes it...

-FREAK
www.freak2532.com
freak2532@sbcglobal.net
AIM: freak2532
dudes, i think that would be fucking awsome, i say we dont just talk about it, lets put a stand to it, lets make it happen, im down with that lowrider idea, i gotta bounce to smoke a splif, but il talk to you people later

peace, nathan
July 01, 2005 07:58PM
I thuoght about a game like that alot. They have one like that but a cheech n chong game would be fuckin awsome.If u do make a game like that id buy it and play it non stop. If u based it on your movie it would be pretty damn sweet to. It be even better if u could choose from cheech or chong, or even make your own stoner and be him/her. You could sell it buy it smoke it. It be even kooler if there were pot wasn't the only drug. thered be pillz coke.all that shit. and it should show the effect too.. id be stoned in real life gettin stoned on the game. FUCK YEAH!!! Well i got to go burn one peace

Your Stoner Friend
TJ
July 01, 2005 08:03PM
I thuoght about a game like that alot. They have one like that but a cheech n chong game would be fuckin awsome.If u do make a game like that id buy it and play it non stop. If u based it on your movie it would be pretty damn sweet to. It be even better if u could choose from cheech or chong, or even make your own stoner and be him/her. You could sell it buy it smoke it. It be even kooler if there were pot wasn't the only drug. thered be pillz coke.all that shit. and it should show the effect too.. id be stoned in real life gettin stoned on the game. FUCK YEAH!!! Well i got to go burn one peace

Your Stoner Friend
TJ

call me for a buzz chong
October 29, 2005 03:10PM
i agree with gosgood that would be far out man,for like the PS2 or XBOX or somethin then u have to eat and stuff and u have to hit the toilet after the bean burittos! LOL hahaha that would be far out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login