ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Let's Make A New Dope Deal

Posted by pedrodepacas12345 
Let's Make A New Dope Deal
October 30, 2005 01:36AM
Does Anybody own the priceless album Let's Make A New Dope Deal On Vinyl?I do and im buying it on CD does anybody remember it?Or is it seriously Forgottwn?I never forgot it.How can you forget Bloat On or Moe Money or Disco Disco or especially Queer Wars?People need to get this cd and enjoy it alot!
Re: Let's Make A New Dope Deal
October 30, 2005 02:29AM
i certainly remeber it im ordered the album on vinyl and i have heard it b4 excellent album d00d
November 01, 2005 01:31PM
haha. i dont have the album but its on c&c greatest hit and i listen to it all the time... i love the hell out of it.
November 12, 2005 04:26AM
yes it's a very excellent album i enjoy it
Peace And Love
Andrew
November 15, 2005 09:01PM
I have so may copies still laying around that I use them for ashtrays...
March 19, 2006 11:17PM
I BOUGHT A "LETS MAKE A DOPE DEAL "PROMOTINAL POSTER A FEW YEARS BACK.ITS COOL,ITS A YELLOW POSTER WITH C/C DRESSED AS THE CHARACTERS FROM THE "HEY MARGRET" SKIT,WITH THE LMADD ABLUM UNDER THEM AND THE REST OF THEIR ALBUMS IN PICTURES ACROSS THE BOTTOM,ITS SWEET.I GOT IT SIGNED BY TOMMY AT A COMEDY CLUB OUT HERE IN THE 2003,HE WAS SUPRISED TO SEE IT.AS FOR THE ALBUM,YEAH I HAD A COPY,HELL WE WERE LISTENING TO THAT WHILE THE OTHERS KIDS WERE OUT AT RECESS IN FIFTH GRADE ,ITS STILL PRETTY TIMELESS.
March 20, 2006 12:06AM
LOOKING BACK ON MY LAST POSTS I RELIZED THAT IT WAS 2005 THAT THE POSTER GOT SIGNED.I'VE BEEN SEEING HIM DO STAND UP OUT HERE SINCE 96' SO THE SHOWS AND THE AUTOGRAPHS KIND OF BLEND TOGETHER,HE USED TO BE GOOD ABOUT BOTH BUT LATELY HE HASNT MADE IT OUT THIS WAY.HE USED TO PREFORM TWICE A YEAR IN K.C. BUT I HEARD HE'S GETTING A LITTLE PRICEY FOR SOME COMEDY CLUBS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login