ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

WEDDING ALBUM GIFTS

Posted by TRIPPIN IN COURT 
TRIPPIN IN COURT
WEDDING ALBUM GIFTS
June 08, 2004 07:44AM
Hey stoners,Iwas wondering if anyone knows or has any of the collectiables listed on the 1974 Wedding Album sleeve.I was lucky enough to score the "bagged bride" poster a few years back but have had no luck in finding any of the other C/C items.If anyone has any of these treasures I would gladly pay more than a fair amount or I would be willing to trade from my impressive C/C collection which is over 100 pieces,whatever it takes ya know.Ebays been no help so I hope to hear back from you die hards.Glad Tommys out.Peace.................
Re: WEDDING ALBUM GIFTS
June 08, 2004 10:54PM
What does your Collection include?

-FREAK
www.freak2532.com
freak2532@sbcglobal.net
AIM: freak2532
TRIPPIN IN COURT
June 09, 2004 12:25AM
Freak,Ive got all kinds of C/C collectiables.I mean Ive got test pressings,15 promotional 45s,all there albums,at least 12 promotional posters,a signed ceramic bong,C/C ticket stubs,rare live pictures and bootlegs,movie posters and cards,Tommys headband and shades he used in concert out here(Blind Melon Chittlin),a movie script of theres,hell I know Im forgetting a bunch but you caught me after a lengthly KB session.Whats cool is that alot of my collection is signed,well at least by Tommy,he comes to the comedy club out here at least twice a year and is totally cool about signing whatever.So Freak,do you have any of the Wedding Album items or any rare or cool C/C stuff you want to trade or are you just being a curious fan?Well,if you or anyone else reading this wants to do some serious trading you can reach me at gabbagabbahey32@hotmail.com Stay Cool Fools.........................
June 09, 2004 05:15PM
I don't have any of what your looking for. I was just curious of what you had. You said you had lots of C&C collectiables, i was just wondering.

-FREAK
www.freak2532.com
freak2532@sbcglobal.net
AIM: freak2532
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login