ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

70 s Show Rant

Posted by Mojo Raygun 
70 s Show Rant
February 21, 2006 07:11AM
What do you guys think about the pot smoking scenes? A crock of Shit or what!For All i know it coulda been fucking incense burning or Fucking Kelso burning the fucking house down,or a stage hand with a smoke pot!How about the weed in the paper bag Shit!They had fucking baggies in the 70s! Chong couldnt even be Chong godamnit! FREEDOM OF SPEECH MY DOGS ASS! Thats all.
Re: 70 s Show Rant
February 26, 2006 04:30PM
I agree with what you are saying about the weed but lets face it the content of tv programming is monitored they would never have let that air
it`s a family show
they would have had complaints about it because of the time that it is aired and the fact that there are people out there that would not hesitate to bitch and moan about a joint or anything as obvious as a bag of weed on tv hence no baggy
the fact that we know what it is meant to be is is all that really matters.
February 27, 2006 03:02PM
they showed jackie with a baggie and kelso and hyde, paper ones with marjuana atleast
March 03, 2006 03:29AM
Well I think censors are cracking down too much. Remember the episode of Roseanne where there was a clear baggie of weed held up into plain view, more than once . . and then Roseanne, Dan, and her sister Whatsername all got high in the bathroom?

That wasnt that long ago that this show was done, so why all the subtlty?
March 03, 2006 08:27AM
Standards And Practices my friend.Whats good for the goose is not necessarily
good for grandpa.lol Hey, I'm sorry for ranting like a lunatic. I Just get pisst every now and then.hEY Trippin you still around?Anyway,face facts,the 70s show was a cheap rip off of "Dazed and Confused",and we are free to do as we're told.
babaabaa-mooo-baaa-ba-baaa
March 19, 2006 11:00PM
I REMEMBER WHEN THAT ROSANNE EPISODE WITH THE WEED AIRED,I WAS STAYING WITH MY FOLKS FOR A BIT AND CAME HOME BAAAAKKKED.I WAS SO LIFTED WHILE I WAS MAKING SOME NACHOS IN THE KITCHEN AND OVERHEARING THE TV NEXT ROOM AND DAN AND ROSANNE TALKING ABOUT WEED,I THOUGHT I WAS HEARING THINGS OR THE MY STASH WAS BETTER THAN I HAD EXPECTED.I ENDED UP SEEING THE EPISODE MANY YEARS LATER AND LAUGHED MY ASS OFF,ITS GOT TO BE MY FAVORITE ONE BUT THE HALLOWEEN ONES WERE ALWAY GREAT TOO.AS FOR THAT 70s SHOW, THE "360 SCENES" ARE ALRIGHT,IM AUCTUALLY SUPRISED THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT,SEEING ROGER DALTREY IN THE CIRCLE WAS GREAT.THAT SHOW "JUMPED THE SHARK" ALONG TIME AGO THOUGH,THEY SHOULD HAVE QUIT WHILE THEY HAD A GOOD THING GOING.THE GIRLS ARE HOT ON THE SHOW BUT BECAUSE THE SCRIPTS ARE SO FLAKEY I ONLY WATCH WHEN TOMMYS GOING TO MAKE AN APPERENCE.
March 21, 2006 06:14PM
Did you see the show many years later or were you having a flashback? lol

-WM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login