ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

One More Movie Tour

Posted by bobby61557 
One More Movie Tour
August 26, 2006 07:40PM
Grumpy Old Stoners One More Movie Tour
Aug 26, 2006

Ok Everyone here we go. I know I have been a Cheech and Chong Supporter, Fan or what ever else you can call it now for the better half of 35 years. I know there are hundreds if not thousands of die hard fans out there in the USA. As many of you know I have done alot of support and antics over the last three years that have been posted on C&C. Now I am asking you all out there for your help. The following is going to be one of my best in trying to get something establised and it requires your help.

We are putting together a puzzle. It contains six pieces. This puzzled will be mailed seperately to all of you out there across the United States. You will be sent a piece of the puzzle where you will put your name in your mailing area on it only. When the puzzle has every name spot signed I will put it all back together and you will all see the secret message from the Cheech and Chong web site. I will send the final puzzle all in one piece to Cheech and Chong so they can see that all of you around the United States still love them and want them to do this one more movie( Grumpy Old Stoners)
I will ask them if they do one more movie can all of you whom sign this puzzle be allowed to be extras in the film. Now nothing is for sure so be patient. There is no guarentee here just a request to Cheech and Chong.I will let them know that you are all from around the USA and have supported them for years. It will be a huge publicity stunt if they say yes which I will inform the Nations News Channels. The reason why we want you address is if they say YES, We will need to track you all down. Emails get changed to much. It will be your obligation to stay in touch. Only those whom sign the puzzle will be the ones I suggest this idea to to Cheech and Chong. I have spoken with Tommy recently and I may see Cheech in about 20 days as I know he will be here near me soon.
So here we Go All those who want to be on the puzzle email me your addy and I will write it down. Each person who receives the puzzle will sign his name so we can read it and mail it to the next person on the list. Each person will carry this on untill all the sqaures are filled up. The last address on the puzzle for all six pieces will be mine. The final person should send this back to me. I will put the puzzle back together and take a picture for Cheech and Chong.com I will mail the entire blanket to Cheech and Chong with a letter stating point to view. This is our Vietnam wall or Aids blanket. Its the Stoners will blanket. So if you are ready the first people to send emails will be first to receive the puzzle piece. Good luck and happy smokin. Please do not let the blanket stall. Time is of the essence here so even if you want to burn a big fatty go to the post office first and get the puzzle on its way. If we do not get enough repsonses we want you to send it to a friend or have another family member sign it. Then you will send it on. Fill in as many squares as possible if there are not enough addresses. If there are many blanks please have all your friends sign it before you send it so we dont run out of addresses. Get as many as you can. All of you are a part of a much larger concept and thats to try and get Cheech and Chong to make this one last movie. Are You In? Please respond immediately!

The Infamous Outlaw
~Bobby Capps~
Re: One More Movie Tour
August 30, 2006 03:39AM
Naaa...Thanks anyway. I'll just wait and hope for the best.Btw there's alot more C&C fans from all over the planet on here,Other than just the States...you gonna exclude them?
August 30, 2006 03:56AM
I'm very aware of how many fans for Cheech and Chong are out there as I was out doing support with stoner dude and Buddha Gonzales while others were getting stoned. I received emails from around the world during protests marches.There was a march in Los Anegels 6000 strong for Tommy. We got Free Tommy Chong played on th radio in Miami through Buddha Gonzales. He and his friends did a Free Tommy Concert We wont exclude anyone. The ones whom are willing to get serious and try and help need but send me an address to send this But we want serious people only as we dont want the thing to stall. Sometimes if you want a car to roll over a cliff it neds a little nudge. I want to show Tommy and Cheech we all want this last movie. This will be my last crusade for Cheech and Chong. I'm tired of running the gammit alone. There are three kinds of people on the planet
1) People who make things happen
2) People who watch things happen
3) and People who wonder !!!!! What Happened????

Stand by me or stand aside The Outlaw is on the his last ride!
November 11, 2006 02:12PM
ok my email is irnhd2@yahoo.com, email me there, and i will give you my address! Thanx Man! Peace And Love!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login