ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

RARE 1970s TOUR POSTER

Posted by TRIPPIN' IN COURT 
RARE 1970s TOUR POSTER
October 09, 2006 03:45AM
HEY STONERS,JUST THOUGHT I'D TELL YOU ABOUT A RARE PIECE OF C/C HISTORY THATS UP FOR AUCTION ON EBAY.ITS A BEAUTIFUL,ORIGINAL PRINT OF A TOUR POSTER THAT WAS PRINTED FOR THEIR SHOW AT BOWNEN FIELD HOUSE ON THE CAMPUS OF EASTERN MICHIGAN SOMETIME IN THE 70s.THE SELLER MENTIONED THAT THE ARTIST WAS GARY GRIMSHAW,WHO DID A GREAT CARTOON IMAGE OF THE TWO.THE AUCTION IS AT $35 RIGHT NOW WITH THE RESERVE NOT MET SO I THINK THIS ONES GONNA GET PRICEY.THE AUCTION ENDS 10-13.IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT THIS RARE COLLECTIABLE,ITS LISTED UNDER #280035758824 ON EBAY.GOOD LUCK STONERS.............
Re: RARE 1970s TOUR POSTER
October 10, 2006 02:05PM
Tommy Chong may be interested in purchasing. Please post the link in the comments section of the chong blog.
http://www.cheechandchong.com/chongblog
October 14, 2006 01:39AM
THE POSTER ENDED UP GOING FOR $338.LUCKY STONER.
October 20, 2006 02:59AM
Wassup our fellow stonies!!!

We are newbies here, we stumbled over after finally typing in a google search "Tommy Chong" ("Chang?"...lol!), and found this lil site and a place where maybe we could say hello to Tommy and Shelby... we met at their show in Richmond Va a lil bit ago.

Man i think the crowd was full of a few stadenkos that night! They were a bit pent up, but so is that area of town for the most part: quite conservative. Richmond is the most conservative city right smack dab in the middle of the most conservative state in this wacky country.

Yeah, the Comedy Club in downtown Richmond... that would bring, lets say, a different crowd there... PLEASE COME BACK!!!! The show was hilarious.. please get out and see them y'all!!!

Anyway, we will return,,, we pretty much reside alot of the time at sony's acidplanet.com: We are RuffBong there too... in case any of you here hang out over there.

Thanks and sorry if I "high"jacked your thread here my friend, just finding my way around! 1love people, love each otehr with all of your hearts and do something KIND today for someone else....

Jahn Chandler and
Kat Farley... RuffBong.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login