Posted by leslie horwinkle 
fuck bu$h
July 13, 2004 05:04AM
get his/they're asses outta here in'04.
if you don't vote don't bitch!
the rest of the world
Re: fuck bu$h
July 24, 2004 03:39AM
the rest of the world says "GET RID OF THAT FUCK" too .
listen up americans , use your vote against him , the rest of the world can't do anything about his power levels but you can ,he wants to be your christian saviour........... are you gonna let him ?
August 12, 2004 02:56AM
Bush supports rehab programs that try to pray you out of addiction, over programs that involve medical treatment, and actuall rehabilition, and wants americans to pay there tax dollars to support this foolishness.......
August 15, 2004 03:34AM
I agree with what you all are sayin bein a staunch revalutionary, but why r u postin it on a cheech and chong website? GET OUT THERE AND DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!
August 16, 2004 07:51AM
calm down there skipper, before you go running off on all this "Join the clooilition to figth the unfair criminalization of weed! unite to feed for our pot rigth! our voice msut eb heard!" crap, that makes you look like a pot nerd, or even just an anti-bush-for-the-style sub-politcaly learned american citizen, mayeb see whats on tv, mayeb smoke some actual pot, what say?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2004 07:51AM by orgasim addict.
August 19, 2004 03:08AM
Yo Momma!

Butch got it going on killin terrorists all over da worlt befo they kill yo hoe...what up? Me and my boyz votin for Butch in 0 fo, yo!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login