ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Tommy Chong on Fox News

Posted by chezhockey 
Tommy Chong on Fox News
June 28, 2007 08:27PM
Well Tommy,

Just saw you on Fox News, and I gotta say, you just proved that you are the biggest moron on the tube in a long time. Mexicans are the original Americans? Where the FUCK do you come up with THAT shit? I think the American Indians might have a bone to pick with you there.

Do nothing about illegal aliens?

The US economy can support ANY NUMBER of illegals?

All illegal aliens pay taxes?

Dude, you are smoking way too much ganga.

My Dad, God rest his soul, had a saying that fits you to a tee...

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK you are a moron than to open it and remove all doubt..."

Tommy, you have left no doubt in my mind...you are a total moron. Do us all a favor. Crawl back into your bag of dope, wrap your lips around your bong, and stay there with your mouth shut.

What a fucking idiot you are.
Re: Tommy Chong on Fox News
July 23, 2007 12:00AM
Alright brother,

I have got a lot to say about this. First of all Chong is probably one of the most intelligent and respectable people I have heard. Id like to say that I am an enrolled eastern band cherokee and my family is from birdtown, north carolina. People from Mexico lived in north america thousands of years before any pilgrims were around. They lived in Texas and california and most likely other southern territories aswell. That is the kind of shit you learn in grade school for one. Second of all dont Mexicans and Native Americans kind of look alike to you? at all?. It could be because before "americans" brought there genocide bullshit here the tribes werent seperated from there homes, geologically our appearances may look a little different because of the different climates and thus human evolution. So im saying Mexicans are Native to the "americas" they were just pushed out of the country when your fellow americans decided they needed a hole continent to ruin this land even more.

I mean come on dude, Chong was invited into a SWEAT LODGE, a NATIVE AMERICAN CEREMONY. We dont let you participate in this kind of sacred stuff unless you have something really special going on.

Chong is enlightened, you can tell every time he speaks.

I am 18 years old. I smoke Cannabis because i have ulcerative colitus, but hey bro I dont think it "deteriated my memory" enough to just light you up right here.

Tommy Chong is fighting for kids, teenagers, adults and elders. He is fighting for people who need medicine that is clean. People dying of cancer, MS, AIDS, and so many other illnesses. Chong is a Fuckin savior in my eyes. bob marley smoked ganj, does that make him a moron, how about the beatles, bob dylan, willie nelson, johnny cash or jimi hendrix?. If im not mistaken those are some of the biggest idols in this country and probably a good portion of the WORLD.

Black Sabbath too sweet leaf is my shit

Im sure there would be some rastafarians that wouldnt be to happy with the bullshit you just put up in public eyes. since Cannabis plays a significant role in there religion.

who knows man maybe cannabis could have even helped your pops(god rest his soul.)

so pull the hockey puck out of your asshole and read some books

Sincerely,
J. Sparks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2007 03:28PM by Sparklertokesganj.
August 19, 2007 12:19PM
Ok, Fella...too much here to bring up in one day, so I'll just hit a few high (low?) points, ok?

First of all, you day that smoking dope hasn't "deteriated" your "memory", and that you smoke because you have "ulcerative colitus". Well, your memory is surely "deteriated", as your atrocious spelling proves. Ulcerative colitis (that's the correct spelling, for future reference) in an 18 year old? Wow. That's really rare. The incidence of ulcerative colitis in North America is only 10-12 cases per 100,000. Perhaps, though, instead of "killing the pain" with a few bong hits every hour, you should seek treatment to put it into remission. Then you wouldn't need to stay high-or maybe it's a great excuse to do so? Hmmmm......

Second, you seem to think I wrote what I did as a statement on smoking dope. Because of your youth, inexperience, and self admitted drug-induced stupor, you actually ignored the intent of my message, and hijacked it as a tool to rant about, well, whatever it is you were ranting about. You jumped around so much that you were actually pretty much incomprehensible.

My message was one directed at Tommy's asinine remarks on Fox News about doing nothing about the illegal alien problem in this country. He was an idiot, and was so obviously stoned that the commentator asked him about it, and he ADMITTED it, on live TV! That's why I included the comments about being stoned. However, my point is that his comments about doing nothing about illegal aliens, saying that our economy can handle ANY NUMBER of illegals, and that ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS PAY TAXES are not just dead wrong, they are some of the most idiotic comments and claims made by anyone that I have seen on TV for quite some time. It's not the ganga that makes him an idiot, although I'm sure it helps quite a bit, it's his fucked up views of the world, and the fact that he comes on national TV and LIES! Flat out LIES, and tells such whoppers that are so easy to disprove, that he proves himself to be an abject moron.

So, J., take you hero worship of druggies, stick it in your pipe and smoke it. And bring on the Rasta's, bra. I've partied with some of them, and they would forget what they are reading after the first six words, so no worries there.

Since you read my fathers quote, I won't repeat it, except to say that of you, I have no doubt. See if you can figure that one out, eh? As poorly as you interpreted my initial message, I can say with high confidence that you'll fuck this one up too.....

You young stoner's make this way too easy.

Pull the bong out of your ass and get a life....

September 17, 2007 09:01PM
Well Chezhockey,
You should take your old mans advice and sitthere and look like the fool because you do look it on here. I have known and met Tommy Chong in person and the man has hios whits together. Ive taken time to read his biography and met his gorgeous wife.
It seems you are stereo typing him as most do when they watch Cheech and Chong movies. Tommys a pretty brilliant man and he has a great sernse of humor even when it comes to you Im thinking. His musical talents are ranking up there ont he top as he used to write music for some pretty aformatable people So do us all a favor and just stay off Cheech and chong website if you can be something other than a jerk off

The Infamous Outlaw
Oh and by the way I live in Calif and it was once owned by Mexico Thats why the cities are named San Francisco San Jose Santa Clarite and so on So the only real moron is one who would preach his fathers word then ignore it.
Ive also worked with Cheech Marin oin Nash Bridges TV show I gotta tell you niether Chech nor Chong seem like burn outs to me. And before you say stupid shit about bongs and such Im not a STONER
November 19, 2007 08:44AM
Holy shit! If you're not smoking weed, then you must be puffing on something to mess with your cranium. All Tommy did was express his personal opinion on the illegal alien situation. What gives you the right to attack him about that? Hmmmmmmmm.........the right to free speech maybe? The same right afforded to Tommy when asked his opinion. Your dad had a saying, and so do I. "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one". You must have a lot of free time to sit and think of ways to live up to your dads "saying".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login