ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

CALLING ALL CHEECH AND CHONG FANS

Posted by bobby61557 
CALLING ALL CHEECH AND CHONG FANS
February 21, 2008 03:25PM
Hey everyone I came up with a new idea to help support Cheech and Chong I cut Cheech and Chong appearance schedual and pasted it in my bulletins area of myspace. If you would please do the same we can get alot more people to support here. I have found many people do not even know about the Cheech and Chong website much less know where they will be. We owe it to the Weedmaster for putting this great web site up here for all the true blue Cheech and Chong fans.

I have found that many people dont remember the guys and others seem to think one or the other is dead They dont realize it until you say Tommy is Leo from the 70's show and Cheech was doing Nash Bridges So can you all jump on board with me and lets make Cheechandchong a green site heheheh $$$$$$$

If you tell your friends They will tell their friends and so on Remember You must cut and paste it and post when ever the weedmaster does to keep it all fresh. Lets start a entirely new way to spread the word of C&C on your myspace site

Viva Cheech and Chong 2008
The Infamous Outlaw
Bobby Capps
Re: CALLING ALL CHEECH AND CHONG FANS
May 08, 2008 06:15PM
Of Course,I want to Help,dude! Where abouts are You,on MySpace? Where do I find the apppearence Schedule?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login