ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

OOP's

Posted by Tls321 
OOP's
March 09, 2008 08:11PM
Hey Homes! When are they going to release all of the Cheech & Chong hidden gems such as...IT CAME FROM HOLLYWOOD, RUDE AWAKENING, (Which I know there not "Real" C&C Films) GET OUT OF MY ROOM (Which is only available on R2 DVD in the U.K.), CHEECH AND CHONG PERFORM/PERFORM AGAIN (OOP VHS, didn't even bother with a DVD) PLAYBOY TOMMY CHONG ROAST (Chong only). Also there our plenty of other C&C solo projects that you can't find anywhere! I'm trying to collect and so far, I only have Up In Smoke (High-larious Edition), Next Movie, Nice Dreams (New Cover), Still Smokin', and Born In East L.A. Then again I kinda like that there is oop's in this world. It gives collectors something worth to collect. One thing I do hate is a lack of special features on their DVD's. Most only the Trailers!

Travis Strickland
Re: OOP's
March 22, 2008 03:03AM
Hi
Here's what we know:

It Came From Hollywood: Movie studio was about to put it on DVD, but they couldn't get clearance for all the film clips so they scrapped the idea.
Rude Awakening: HBO film. Haven't heard anything about releasing it on DVD.
Get Out of My Room: The film studio contacted us a few years ago about releasing it on DVD, but we haven't heard anything since.
Perform: We're not even sure who owns the rights, nor who has the originals.

We'd love there to be more extras on the DVDs, but that's really up to the movie studios.

Thanks
-WM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login