ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

cheech & chong should re-release "big bambu" & "los cochinos" / make rarities album/box set

Posted by pothead paul 
the thing is, i like "big bambu" & "los cochinos", but what bugs me about the albums is cheech & chong should have put "sargent stadenko" on right after "sister mary elephant" like they did on the "greatest hit" album, plus also what bugs me is they should have had the television medley as one track rather than cut it into four parts. as well, cheech & chong should release a rarities album / box set (i.e. outtakes, non album a-sides & b-sides to singles, live skits they recorded at concerts, the rarities found on the album "where's there's smoke, there's cheech & chong", the songs / skits by cheech & chong on the "up in smoke" soundtrack, etc. the album / box set could be sold in stores or on this site or this website would be able to make all of thier tracks available to download for a reasonable price. you could buy the songs either by filling a form on the website or mailing / phoning in a list of all the tracks, and you could pay by either check, credit card or debit card)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login