ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

I'm gonna kick my own butt for missing it

Posted by malibumike65 
I'm gonna kick my own butt for missing it
June 12, 2008 03:53PM
For the first time ever, to my recollection, Tommy and Shelby are gonna be playing Maritime Canada with dates in Halifax NS in late August and I can't believe I'm gonna miss it. To have the Chongs come to the Maritimes is fantastic news, and as they will see, Maritimers love their buds. I live in Saint John,New Brunswick but getting to Halifax,Nova Scotia to see the show would not be possible, as I am a single dad raising my daughter with limited resources, and could never justify putting myself in financial jeopardy, even if it means missing the comedy show of the decade. I wish Tom and Shelby nothing but good luck in their show, but I don't think they'll need it. There's a lot of C&C stoner fans up here. I may not be able to attend the shows, but at 4:20 between August 28th to the 30th I'm gonna fire up my bong in honor of their visit. The irony of the situation is that my 43rd birthday is on August 24th, and I can't think of a better birthday present than tickets, and passage to the show, but that isn't gonna happen. My mother still thinks I'm sixteen yrs old I think. Every year, without fail, she gives me a b-day card with 20 bucks in it. Man I wish dimebags still were still around.lol

Thanks for including the Maritimes on your tour Tom and Shelby. Also thanks for convincing Cheech to put the tutu back on again. Anything you guys come up with is sure to be pure gold.

Peace Love & Buds all
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login