ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Cheech and Chong Died in the 70's!

Posted by Lennyb1234 
Cheech and Chong Died in the 70's!
August 10, 2008 04:36PM
This new tour isn't anything that I thought my one time idols stand for. $98 for nosebleeds and all the way up to $600 bucks for top end. Holy shit man! Does Cheech and Chong even remember the fan base that made them who they are! It isn't people who could afford dumb prices like these to see a couple at the most hours of comedy from a couple of hippies. We (me and my fiance) went to an outdoor 4 day rock concert in Mn. which featured such bands as Lynyrd Skynyrd, Black Crowes, Moody Blues, Crosby Stills and Nash, and so on with Rock and Roll hall of Fame line-up for under $600. I have all the original albums even original posters of their movie (Cheech and Chong). My friends and I are self proclaimed #1 fans. For them to do this to us after waiting almost 40 yrs to see this day that they would come back together. I'm 31 and maybe Cheech and Chong always have been money hungry but since I was 8 I figured they stood for what they pertrade but obviously now I'm just another sucker that figured anyone in Hollywood really cared for there fans. Real idols are people like Pearl Jam who fight the system and have put on free concerts for their fans. Or like my country hero's like Johny Cash and Waylon Jennings who told the system to kiss there ass!
So to sum it up my whole opinion has changed from great to terrible of these entertainers called Cheech and Chong.
-Len-
Re: Cheech and Chong Died in the 70's!
August 10, 2008 10:39PM
Ummm dude I paid 70.00 a ticket for 3rd row, what show are you talking about? Maybe its the venue not the guys.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2008 10:40PM by nyc3.
August 15, 2008 11:00PM
Lennyb1234,

You say a "self proclaimed #1 fan",that would bitch, moan, and complain about the opportunity to see living icons pull their shit together at 70 years old and take on a international and national tour, adding multiple dates to ensure that their fans have the opportunity to see them live. This tour could very well kill them, you know that, right?
You are 31 years old, been waiting 40 years to see Tommy and Cheech and they were still performing 27 years ago you dumbass? I mean damn, you were 4 years old, could't you steal some pot from your dad and hitchhike to the show?

Tommy has still been out there, with the stunning Shelby at his side, touring and bringing his life and humor to fans even through "the dark times", while he and Cheech were estranged. Did you write even one letter to Tommy while he went up at Taft protecting his family? Bought a t-shirt, bong or bumpersticker? Have you read any of his books? Hmmm, maybe that is why celebrities have carreers, to support their families which they value so much as you do yours?

I personally have front row center seats which I purchased for face value of roughly $78.00, 3 hours after they went on pre-sale to members of his fan club. So, if you are going through a broker, or someother venue to obtain tickets that is your own damn fault, Mr. #1 fan, join th efan club. I have even taken the liberty of checking ticketmaster, right now, and still have availability to 6th row seats at $78.
To even imply that we 30+ year olds are their fan base that made them... you jackass, you werent even born yet. We did support their carrer growth later, but face it, we were all a bunch of teenagers tripping on acid smoking mad amounts of weed crying out for a public figure to associate with because our entire generation were a bunch of pussies who would not stand up and speak out for what they believed in and this is still the case for the vast majority, even today.(You and your parents republicans by chance?)
LMAO you dumb redneck! Dude, I have never even posted on this board, but your a real piece of work, and man you inspire me... to write... or commit hate crimes.
You pick your priorities man, make your own decisions. $600 for a 4 day rock concert, but you can't pay for average priced concert tickets... I bet you wouldn't have any trouble paying $100 a ticket to take your wifey to Sheryl Crow, if thats what she TOLD you you were going to do, LOL.

I want some of what your smokin', cause it must be pretty damn good? Hey sell a bag of what your smokin' and you'll have enough for tickets to the show!!! One more thing, to tell me that your were a Cheech & Chong fan since 8 years old... I mean c'mon now, dude. I smoked at that age, but I had no clue who these guys were... lets be real here for a minute.

Buck Up partner, get on out their and gather them eggs, round up them cattle, and slaughter a pig ot two, then you'll be able to see your ex-heros.......YOU STUPID FUCKER.

P.S. come to San Diego and I will give you 5th row or better for cost, but don't be a little bitch and try to blame our economy on Tommy & Cheech... Thank your buddy George W. for that whole mess.

TOMMY CHONG FOREVER
(Shelby and Cheech too, of course),
I Love you Guys like family.

Have a nice day! :)
August 16, 2008 06:08AM
u are obviously not a #1 fan. i would gladly pay whatever it takes to see cheech and chong in my lifetime
August 16, 2008 11:45AM
Lennyb1234 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This new tour isn't anything that I thought my one
> time idols stand for. $98 for nosebleeds and all
> the way up to $600 bucks for top end. ...
> So to sum it up my whole opinion has changed from
> great to terrible of these entertainers called
> Cheech and Chong.
> -Len-

Go sell a kidney you lame and quit yer cryin'... Then get your balls back from your boyfriend and have them reattached.... You whiny lil girl... Your not worthy to see one of the greatest comedy duo's of all time. Cheech & Chong still fu**ing kick azz.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login