ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

I need help!

Posted by Lyndon 
I need help!
July 21, 2004 11:22PM
Dude, alright. I don't know if it's weed or what. But I remember one time seeing Chong get up out of bed, reach in a jar with masking tape on it and I think it was "Bug" written on the tape with a sharpie. Anywhoo he reaches for the bug, strokes it, and then smahes it, puts it in his pipe, and then tokes it up. Coughs for about 1 minutes and a half, LOL and then tokes on it again. Does anyone else remember anything like this?...If so please tell me about it, what movie it was..You know all the information...It was fucking hilarious.
Re: I need help!
July 22, 2004 09:26AM
i think it was cheech and chongs next movie
July 24, 2004 03:35AM
it was in that one when chong lived in a nasty run down house and had a moterbike ,played guitar and lived next door to some fully straight people i think .... if my stoned memory serves me right
jim
July 24, 2004 01:01PM

It IS "Cheech + Chongs Next Movie" !!!

This is the scene where Tommy is revving his motorcycle while Cheech is out at his "job" on the movie lot. Then Tommy tokes the "real roach", Cheech comes home to find Tommy playing his guitar full blast. Then Cheech shows him the slot machine he stole that had fallen on the next door neighbor. FYI - I believe the song titled "Hell on Wheels" is playing while "Man" is revving his bike and then smokes the bug. Does that refresh your memory?
July 31, 2004 01:24PM
Yes it refreshed my memory NA NA NA NA NAAAA if you have head bad horsie then excellent.

LYndon if you found that hilarious then I think thats cool.

Be beautiful

peace and love x sarah
August 12, 2004 02:53AM
Chong empties the jar, wich is labeled "Roaches", empties out the roaches, finds a real roach, kills it, and smokes the unlivign roaches

Im pretty sure he dosn't smoke the live roach.
August 15, 2004 06:43PM
im gonna try that
August 16, 2004 08:04AM
Its more off a body high anyways.

whiel were ont he poitn, all these "different starisn of pot, and different highs, and hybrid buds, and white rhino, white haze, opah, orange fire, red schommpaloop, differnet strains, and grown wiht so and so nutrients guys are so ridiculas. its pot, its easy to tell when it's good, who cares about all the other pot-nerd stuff, just smoek the pot, dotn go aorund lookign up facts, and beign a walkign weed encyclopidia. I mena, damn, it's all these peopel who smoek pot to be cool, and all these obsesive, pot nerd typ guys that are ruinignt eh whoel situation.

nothing to do but laugh at them, I guess...
August 30, 2004 02:54AM
HEY JUST SMOKE A BIG FAT 1 AND U'LL BE OK MAN
September 16, 2004 03:46PM
how do i get madisenal marijuana. email me back .
September 29, 2004 12:16PM
You guys are all funny! Anyways, I think "Next Movie" is their best ever. If you ever have kids, make sure they see it while they're really young so we can properly brainwash them and keep the spirit alive!
July 30, 2005 03:49AM
it was up in smoke i no because i got the damn movie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login