ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Song in Next Movie

Posted by Alex Stone 
Song in Next Movie
August 26, 2004 02:30PM
Who is the band that sings the song in Next Movie where Chong is riding the motorcycle inside is house? It is playing in the background. I have looked everywhere trying to find this song. Does anyone have any ideas?
JUAN COYOTE
Re: Song in Next Movie
August 26, 2004 04:44PM
NAZERATH,PLAYS THE TUNE YOU'RE ASKING ABOUT.
Alex Stone
August 26, 2004 04:56PM
do you happen to know the name of the song by chance? I appreciate the info.
Jim
August 27, 2004 10:16AM
This was asked a month or so ago by someone else. I responded saying - I think it's "Hell on Wheels".
About it being Nazareth playing it? Not sure but I'd bet against it because the singer doesn't sound like the singer in Nazareth. He's not scratchy sounding enough.....
JUAN COYOTE
August 27, 2004 09:11PM
ALEX,I THINK JIM'S RIGHT,IT IS CALLED "HELL ON WHEELS" BUT IM NOT SURE WHERE YOU COULD FIND IT.
August 29, 2004 11:57PM
i believe it is "hell on wheels" but i asked the same question and sum1 told me nazerath but they dont have a song called "hell on wheels"
i hope sum1 does find out the real band that sings it(or at least the people that sing it on c and c next movie.
Alex Stone
August 30, 2004 08:40PM
I just want to let everyone know that is looking and searching for this song that it is impossible to find. It must be a song that was only made for this movie. I have searched and tried everything that I know to do. I have called record stores and they have no clue who sings it. They know what song it is after hearing it on the movie and they said they would like to know who sings it also because it is a KICK ASS song! If anyone finds out anymore information let me know.
Alex Stone
September 08, 2004 07:12PM
You will never be able to find this mother fuckin song. It is way too hard. But it is one kick ass mother fuckin song. Peace
September 29, 2004 12:45PM
If you want a copy, e-mail me. Or, add me to MSN. This mp3 stuff in Canada is like getting a book at the library. :) It is now available! You want it? Come get it! Heheh, I know who it is sung by ;)
September 30, 2004 02:30PM
Even better, look at this....yes Due To Incompetence is your song

http://70s.fast-rewind.com/upinsmoke.htm

September 30, 2004 02:30PM
Damn I was wrong....pass another
BLG
March 23, 2005 06:00PM
Hasn't anybody looked at the credits at the end yet ? Should be listed right there someplace man ! P.S. don't drink the bong water man !
September 07, 2017 04:43PM
The song in The Next Movie called "Hell On Wheels" was played by my band called KILLLER. Yeh with 3 L's. It was recorded in the studio in LA right across from the parking lot in the first scene of the movie where Cheech drain gasoline from cars. The band consisted of David Glen Eisely on vocals, Butch Azevedo on drums, Robert Palmer on guitar, Kevan Hill on bass, and me Blue Jay Slim on guitar. Our producer Rochelle Runnels actually wrote the song but Mark Davis who produced the music got writers credit, I believe. We actually recorded about 8 or 10 songs for the movie and were supposed to have a soundtrack released but the film went over budget and no soundtrack was released plus they cut most of our song from the theater version. However the TV version had all our songs played 2 to 3 times each. I guess that's why I still getting royalties some 35 years later. On the DVD of the movie we did get credit.
February 07, 2018 03:57PM
is there anyway I can get a copy?
October 25, 2020 04:57AM
The song that Chong is listening to when he revs his engine is called “takin off” by Killer
https://youtu.be/wVLtC40mGRw The song is on YouTube
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login