ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Tommy on The Stern Show

Tommy on The Stern Show
September 17, 2004 10:10AM
Didn't Tommy tell Howard , by phone from the klink, that he'd come on the show once he was released ? Anyone know about that? Weedmaster ?
Cannabisman
Dfender Of Peace Rest & Relaxation
p.s. weed is a derogatory word devised by the establishment that is designed to leave a negative impression on none smokers.Budzz, Nuggzz, Skiz-Niz-Lid, Cannabis, Medicine, Herb, Peace Leaf, Goodness, Green Gold, these are more suit able terminology. A weed is a nuisance in the garden of Goodness...kinda like tex W. bush is a nuisance to the G.arden O.f D.irt....GET OUT AND VOTE!!!
Weedmaster
Re: Tommy on The Stern Show
September 22, 2004 03:30AM
His publicist doesn't want him doing anymore interviews til the movie is ready. It's a shame because he promised Howard he'd do his show first, but did Handelman first.
September 29, 2004 12:30PM
I always figured it was called weed because it grows really fast like a weed. But that all makes sense. Here's a definition I pulled up from dictionary.com:

1 a) A plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one growing where it is not wanted, as in a garden.
b) Rank growth of such plants.
2 A water plant, especially seaweed.
3 The leaves or stems of a plant as distinguished from the seeds: dill weed.
4 Something useless, detrimental, or worthless, especially an animal unfit for breeding.
SLANG.
Tobacco.
A cigarette.
Marijuana.

As we all know, marijuana is none of the above.

Hey Tommy, a big hello from Canada here! Now, just tell me your guitar setup on "Basketball Jones." PLEASE!!!! (if that was indeed you)
YeP! Weed is a derogatory term designed to create bias against Cannabis. They don't want you to realize what Cannabis really is! A gift From God MotherEarth.
General Cannabisman
Dfender Of Peace Rest & Relaxation
January 23, 2005 03:46AM
you stupid fairy faggot. Go fuck yourself and your mother
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login