ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Lets Make A New Dope Deal?

Posted by Paul 
Lets Make A New Dope Deal?
June 25, 2004 06:40PM
Hi
Does anyone know how i can get a copy this excellent album on cd?
Cheers
Paul
England.
Re: Lets Make A New Dope Deal?
June 26, 2004 12:43PM
dude..all i can suggest is try ebay on the internet. that album rules good luck mate...cheers julian melbourne australia.
Weedmaster
June 27, 2004 02:10AM
It was never released on CD, only LP and cassette.
Jim
June 30, 2004 08:58AM
Hey Weedmaster or anyone who may know -

I have the vinyl release of "Let's Make A New Dope Deal" in more or less mint condition. I've never even spun it. And sorry but I'm not interested in selling it. But I do have a question about it. My copy has a BROWN cover. I've only seen BLACK cover versions of it. Any idea what's up with that? Could it be a "special" copy or a 2nd pressing or release? I'd like to know. Thanks!

Jim -
July 15, 2004 07:33AM
Hey Jim I too have a brown copy of the Album. For an Album being so rare I found it easy on the Internet. Jim you should at least listen to it once. Not there best work but still good. Last album for WB, I think, cause "Get out of my Room" is on MCA.
Weedmaster
July 16, 2004 01:23AM
We've never seen a black cover, just the brown package-like cover. Great album. Queer Wars! LOL
Jim
July 20, 2004 10:21AM
Dzila - Weedmaster-

Thanks guys! I just asked someone else about the cover too! LOL! I was just confused because there's a black version here on the site? Odd. Anyways, I will definately give it a whirl and cook it onto CD so I can preserve it's condition. I also got mine off Ebay. As well as a few other C+C rare LPs.

And WM - if "Queer Wars" is anything like the bit in "Still Smoking" I'll love it! I died when I first saw that! Great stuff! Thanks again!

HAIL THE NEW FLICK!!!! Can't wait!

Jim........

p.s. any clue if C+C are planning a club tour to promote the movie? Or just for the hell of it? I heard rumor a while back they might....
July 21, 2004 02:53AM
ive never seen a black cover for that album, mine is brown also
February 25, 2005 04:03AM
Yeah, this album is so funny. I think I was 10 the first time I ever heard it and now I'm 34 and my Dad & I still say clips from it! Bob! B O B... 5 years!! LOL! I'm looking for a copy of it as well... can't find the one we had! Any chance anyone burned one to a CD that wants to sell it? Ebay only has an LP and I don't have a record player! You could make some $ !!
Tina - Carlsbad, California
October 30, 2005 03:51AM
i mtoo am getting a album and ive heard it b4 but now on this site its availible on CD!for the first time ever in history! Great LP!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login