ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

NAME OF THE SONG IN THE ROCK FIGHT

Posted by JEREMY 
NAME OF THE SONG IN THE ROCK FIGHT
September 26, 2004 09:23PM
COULD SOMEONE NAME THE SONG THAT THEY PLAY IN THE ROCK FIGHT? I PLAY GUITAR AND AM LOOKING FOR THE TAB. YOU KNOW THE SONG DAN NA NA, DAN NA NA, DAN DAN DAN, MY BASKETBALL COUCH HE DONE KICKED ME OFF THE TEAM DAN NA NA, DAN NA NA, DAN DAN DAN, FOR WHERING HIGH HEEL SNEAKERS AND ACTING LIKE A QUEEN.
mrweedmaster
Re: NAME OF THE SONG IN THE ROCK FIGHT
September 28, 2004 02:24AM
Earache my Eye, available on the Up In Smoke sdtk.
-WM
the begining is like

A 33
E 543 543 5
Does anyone know the names of the songs (and bands) of the first three songs in the Rock Fight?
TRIPPIN IN COURT
March 03, 2005 05:38AM
I WAS LOOKING AT THE 1978 UP IN SMOKE PROGRAM THEY GAVE OUT IN THE THEATERS WHEN THE MOVIE FIRST CAME OUT AND IT LISTS THE BERLIN BRATS,THE DILLS AND A BAND CALLED THE WHORES AS THE OPENING ACTS.
J. Cundiff
March 03, 2005 04:10PM
Thanks. Now I have to just find the songs...
mama talking to me
April 01, 2005 12:41PM
does anybody know where i can get any tab for this song? Also the song mexican americans.
the name of the song is mama talking to me which is on limewire.com I cant find the tab anywhere????
has anyone got the tab to the "up in smoke" as i can only get the chords,but are after the correct tab for the song

thanks
J. Cundiff
June 18, 2005 04:02PM
The tab for Earache My Eye is pretty easy, actually. Just search all the major tab sites (mxtabs.net is my personal favorite) and someone should have it. Same goes for Up In Smoke.
Sleepy
July 28, 2005 11:21PM
The song is Earache my Eye. Korn did a pretty nice cover of it, guest starring Cheech to sing the vocals =P It's on Follow the Leader, and it's hidden at the end of My Gift to You.
Re: mama talking to me
September 11, 2005 01:12PM
i would like to hear part of this song to make sure its the rite song i havebeen
searching for. thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login