ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

s. b. d. scene

Posted by muy 
s. b. d. scene
December 09, 2004 12:26AM
my old lady and i seem to remember watching, years ago, a scene in a movie where cheech encounters what is apparantly a bad fart smell and mimes walking into a wall. chong laughs genuinely.
we both think it was in nice dreams but have watched the dvd over and over to no avail.
we don't remember the scenario, context, etc. just the facts i mentioned. we both realize maybe we were trippin' but it is eerie that we dreamed up the same thing... or did we?
if anybody knows anything it would make my day. we've been goin' crazy.
thanks! PEACE!
UnRepentant
Re: s. b. d. scene
December 30, 2004 09:27PM
Sounds like the dressing room scene in Things Are Tough All Over.

Tommy was eating shish-ka-bobs and Cheech has to deal with the results when they try to pick up some women and again in the dressing room.
Jim
Re: s. b. d. scene
December 31, 2004 11:05AM
UnRepentant / muy -

This scene IS from "Things are Tough All Over". Just as UnRepentant described:

C+C are changing after doing a show w/their band at the "Club Mekka" on their way to meeting "the fifis" who'd previously given them a note in French telling them they want to make love to C+C. Chong had eaten the shish-ka-bobs earlier and Cheech tries to walk past him and hits the "wall of stench". Tommy also eats more of them at the table with the two women. This is where Cheech lights a match trying to mask the stench pretending to be a jack o' lantern.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login