ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Happy Birthday Tommy

Hey Tommy you out there? Happy B-day brotha. Hope ya had a good day. Meant to send this shout out to you earlier. Better late than never,huh! Just had my day of celebration last Tuesday. Too bad you're not in the Taurean time frame! LOL
Peace
Gen. Cman
Happy Birthday Man
May 29, 2005 02:21PM
Tommy man, hows it going? i wanted to wish you a happy birthday.i also wanted to tell you to, stop hidding out & come out and chill. id give away my bong selectoin to toke a splif with you man or even to have a conversation,for the past 6 years iv watched cheech and chong films its been chillin', it seems like i know you guys, man, chong or cheech if your reading this man just give me a shout we'll bunn a splif, thats my life long goal, and it would actually be so amazing if it happend....but it probly wont, as a matter afact, i bet you guys dont even read these messages, anayway

Peace, Nathan
Re: Happy Birthday Tommy
October 29, 2005 02:52PM
ok i just joined today but this is a little late happy birthday man,i would like to meet u and stuff man u r hilarious,if you're reading man,give me a email man!

Peace And Love,
Andrew
Re: Happy Birthday Tommy
November 12, 2005 04:22AM
yup late but never too late happy birthday Tommy, you r the greatest comedian man have fun!
Andrew
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login