ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Coded Message to Chong Kids

Posted by bobby61557 
Coded Message to Chong Kids
August 09, 2006 07:14PM
earDa aeRa hongCa,
aIa nowka hatta ouya idska eadra heta essagema oardsba. aIa maa endingsa ouya aa etterla nia gpa atinla. ouYa anca ontactca ema hroughta heechcandahongca. referablypa yanra howa unsra tIa.

aIa ma ettingla ouya omma aveha aa oviema criptsa hatta aI rotewa. hereta reaa noughea olesra roa llaa foa ourya amilyfa. uorYa omma illwa aveha aa oundsa rackta orfa heta oviema. etga adda ota elpha etga heta oviema oingga. aIa opeha hesa etsla ouya eadra heta criptsa. tsia aa omedyca.

Love Peace and Marijane Grease
Bobby Capps
The Infamous Outlaw

mIa maa otna aa anfa. mIa maa aa uppotersa foa ourYa adda! opeha ota eetma ouYa oonsa!
Re: Coded Message to Chong Kids
August 12, 2006 05:22AM
Hic puer est stultissimus omnium.
September 22, 2006 03:24AM
Posted by: Mojo Raygun (IP Logged)
Date: August 12, 2006 01:22AM

Hic puer est stultissimus omnium.

Ok I wrote a message to Rae Dawn Chong. You replied with this up above. I dont know who this is I dont know what your saying and whether I want to play with puzzles or not is my business. If you cant answer my question with an actual answer dont bother to send a message at all. I do what I do because the USA government fucked Tommy Chong for ego reasons and thats the only reason I do it. I like Cheech and Chong they were pioneers in Taboo comedy. I like comedy and have been doing it for 44 years. I started at age 4 being funny. So if you dont have something intelligent for me then dont bother oK?

You replied to my message I didnt reply to yours with some idiotic attitude. Whether people are fans around the world has no consequences on a puzzle I was building. I have been emailed from Tommys fans from around the world because I believed in Tommy. Its hard to get something back that may stall in Australia.
If you dont want to participate fine not sweat off my howdydoody balls ok? Just stay out of it. I dont need the headache. Ive done all I can do for someone who doesnt want to go further. I said the puzzle was my last ride because Tommy really doesnt seem to care whether he does a movie or not with Cheech. If he did there would be all the anomosity and cheap shots back and forth. Try it your self some time and see how far you get Say this to your brother. Hey Mother fucker Make my bed and see if it gets done. I bet he doesnt do it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login