ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Born in east la

Posted by Rochclip 
Born in east la
March 11, 2005 12:24AM
does anyone know why the born in east la dvd doesnt show the whole uncut movie or if there is a dvd out there that does show the whole movie uncut
Re: Born in east la
March 11, 2005 02:12AM
Nah man, there aint no uncut version on DVD anywhere, you had to be one of the lucky ones to see the uncut version on T.V. I know a couple years ago they had it like on the WB, when it used to be KTLA or something. Anyways thats where I saw it last.

F*ck Nick Cannon! - Dave Chapelle
jim
March 19, 2005 11:29AM
I saw Born In East L.A. about a year or 2 ago on Comedy Central TWICE over a 3 week or so period. I recorded the airings and noticed that there were 2 versions of it. It seems like it was edited to have 1 of 2 different endings. I have no idea why? Other than possible time restrains allowed to the station? I'm not sure if anything was edited out such as language or anything but I just dubbed and edited the 2 together to try to make it look like a full version. I'd also like to know if a full uncut version is available out there somewhere.....
March 22, 2005 07:40PM
I have seen all of your movie's i liked them all.
September 08, 2005 04:13AM
Trying to find the name of the beautiful redhead in the green dress in the first part of the movie, and again in the last part of the movie. I've checked movie credits,and cannot find any name for this actress. Any help will be greatly appreciated
August 25, 2006 01:24AM
I have the VHS version and was not aware of any cuts!?! I did not see it in the theaters!!

DEADMAN
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login